Gemma V. Reyes
Attorney Gemma V. Reyes has over 20 years of experience as a family law attorney, conducting research, negotiations, and litigation in that field of law. She also has experience practicing in both the civil and criminal law. Attorney Reyes has a commitment to the State of California and therefore she's chosen to live, study, and practice in this state.
Attorney Reyes has appeared and argued in both State and Federal Courts, litigating and arguing various motions. She has successfully worked with a wide range of people from different communities and socio-economic levels, and she adapts well to change and challenges presented by the practice of law. During her two decades as an attorney, Attorney Reyes has initiated and litigated cases ranging from contractual disputes to foreclosure defense and child custody cases in family law.
According to Attorney Reyes, the most important aspect of her legal practice is her client relationships: "The worst thing you can do as a lawyer is to keep your client out of the loop. Few things are more frustrating than not knowing. That is why I work so hard to keep my clients up-to-date and make sure they have accurate information at all times."
- Compassion for our clients
- Commitment and dedication
- Flexibility to work around your needs
- Open communication
- Attention to detail
- Honest answers, straightforward guidance
- Licensed and experienced attorney
- Accurate assessment of your case/situation
- Aggressive and financially efficient representation
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Loan Modifications
- Real Property/Real Property Transactions
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA (1995) J.D.
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA (1992) B.S. Political Science
- California, 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Office of Education Mock Trial Competition, Gunderson High School Attorney Coach
Gemma V. Reyes, Attorney at Law, is dedicated to taking care of her clients during a traumatic time. She understands how frightening it can be to start anew. Attorney Reyes goes to great lengths to shine a light at the end of the tunnel to new beginnings. That includes offering free 30-minute consultations and discounted rates for legal services. Call 408-292-6289 or contact us via e-mail to schedule a meeting today.